Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Belly Achin' Part 2

Since my last post The Bug has managed to puke all over my living room rug. Mmmm, yummy. But, there is no more questioning what it is, he is sick.

So I called my building to let everyone know that, yep, that's right, 2 days in to the school year and I'm takin' a sick day tomorrow.

And I am currently drinking a beer to help me sleep tonight because the damn insomnia is back, and I haven't slept since Friday night, NOT a good thing if you are going to be dealing with vomiting kiddos all day (of course, drinking might not be the best thing for that either...).

If recollection serves, The Bug got sick the first week of school last year too. If I didn't know that he would far prefer to spend his days with fun fun grandpa and Even funner grandma rather than spending them with mean old NoMommy, I would think that he was getting sick at the thought of me going back to school. Yeah, he is going to miss spending every waking moment with me sooo much that it just turns his little stomach.

I don't know, maybe that's getting a little too munchauseny for me.

No comments: