Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Rumpelstiltskin

Ralph is mortified that I wrote about his recent problem in my last post. No offense Ralph, but a 36 year old man who wets the bed (unless he has a physiological problem) should be mortified.

Ralph’s embarrassment led to a conversation about the anonymity, or lack there of, the blog. You see dear reader; Ralph is very concerned that one of you will be able to find out his true identity.

Although Ralph did apply (and was accepted) for the FBI once, he told me that he turned them down. Maybe it was all just part of the clandestine nature of the organization that he had to tell me that he said no. Perhaps I am married to Jack Bauer or James Bond and don’t even know it! But I don’t think so. I went through all of his clothes today and found no tights (thank god), or capes, so I’m pretty sure that he isn’t batman or some other super hero.


As far as I know, Ralph (whose name isn’t really Ralph) is a 36 year old white guy who lives in the Midwest with a wife named No Mommy!, a son named The Bug, a neurotic dog and a cat who pees in bed just like him.

My challenge to you dear reader is to guess Ralph’s real identity.

No comments: