Wednesday, July 25, 2007

BlogMe2007: Me in 10 Seconds

My house is such a mess that it is making me crazy, and if it is making me crazy I can only imagine what Ralph, the Felix of our Odd Couple, is thinking.

So, today I am going to spend my blogging time cleaning (I am wincing at the thought). To that end, I am not going to be my typically wordy self. Instead, I will give you a quick 10 second introduction to NoMommy via the BlogHer Meme from Mocha Momma. Here goes….

  • My son just turned 2. He is named after one of my favorite cousins, who was named after my great uncle, who was named after my great grandfather
  • Two graduate degrees later, I still have no idea what I want to be when I grow up. Right now I am a part time school psychologist (Oh, now I’ve gone and scared you. But its true, most psychologists are just as nuts as I am)
  • I lived in San Fransisco for a few years, and I would move back in a heartbeat.
  • I over-think everything (I'm a psychologist, its my job, damnit!)
  • I’ve been a vegetarian for 17 years
  • When I was 3 years old I had open-heart surgery
  • In my opinion, the DVR is one of the best inventions….ever
  • I have insomnia (that damn thinking thing again)

Since I am brand spanking new at this whole blog thing, I won’t be going to BlogHer. But, I thought this might help you get to know me a little better.


Please feel free to do yourself in 10 seconds (hey! get your mind out of that gutter!). Its nice to hear about the people in blogland. Besides, she says to.

1 comment:

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

Sorry - hijacking your comments here :)

I sent you an email with the code, but it came back to me with a failure notice.

If you will email me at canapesun AT yahoo DOT com, I would be more than happy to try again!